This is a classic chocolate brownie recipe.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour sifted
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8-inch square pan by greasing and sprinkling lightly with flour.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan on medium heat. Remove from heat.
- Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla to the butter and mix until egg are well mixed.
- In a separate bowl combine cocoa, flour, and salt and stir until well mixed. Add to butter mixture and blend evenly.
- Pour in chopped nuts and stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.