Ham and Cheese Puff Pastry
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- 2 slices chopped ham
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Prepare a large cookie sheet with a sheet of parchment paper.
- On a prepared flour surface place sheet of phyllo. Roll out to about 1/4 inch thick and cut into 8 even squares. Place 4 of each square evenly onto cookie sheet.
- Chopped sliced ham into small even chunks. Add grated cheese and mustard and stir to blend evenly.
- Spoon even amounts of ham and cheese mixture onto each square on cookie sheet leaving about 1/2 inch around the edge.
- Place the remaining phyllo evenly on top of each cheese covered square. Firm up the edges by scoring with a fork evenly around all edges.
- Brush the entire surface and edges with egg wash and back for about 25 to 30 minutes or until evenly browned. Serve immediately!