This is a simple warm crab dip that is perfect for sharing at holiday parties. This dip comes together really quickly and combines a mixture of canned crab meat, cream cheese, mayo, onion, horseradish and cheddar cheese. It’s a perfect dip for pita triangles, crackers, or crispy baguette rounds.
Warm Crab Dip
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp horseradish
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 can flaked crab meat well drained
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature. Blend cream cheese in a medium bowl using a mixer until creamy.
- Add the mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, onion, and parsley and stir with a fork evenly to blended. Fold in the grated cheddar cheese and stir to blend. Season to taste with fresh ground pepper.
- Transfer mixture to an oven-proof dish and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or mini pitas.